Biography of Ted Sheridan
I am and have always been a Conservative, and that one thing alone, in today's world is enough to start a war it seems, even within the borders of my own country.
My dreams are very simple...I dream of getting some serious sleep when my life here is finally over and when I awaken on the other side.
Ted Sheridan's Works:
Reliving Life in Short Sentences, (working title)
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Ted Sheridan; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- * A New Member in God’s Gang
- * Please Don't Lie to Me Much
- *A Devoted Gardener of Love and Beauty
- *Dr. Jones
- *Dylan’s Windmills/Camelot Blowing In th...
- *For a Friend in Time of Her Constant So...
- *God Loves a Good Story
- *Having a Sense of Tumor
- *High Fly Balls To Center
- *Honey, My Beautiful Wife and Fishing Bu...
- *John Doe 3: 16
- *Knock, knock
- *Only One Short Poem To Trip On...
A Simple Twist Of Lemons
Like a blight of black flies
darkness had consumed my world.
A thousand mouths chewed my flesh
as they buzzed my every thought
with the pleasures
of a loaded Thirty-eight
and a liter of Imported Gin.
A permanent release from pain
was so simple,