Terry Brewer Poems
- I Sit And Look At Photographs I sit and look at ...
- Beneath The Waves - Seychelles... Beneath the surface of...
- My Water Ski My water ski, she is a beauty Now she’s painted...
- Remembrance Who will speak for those who nobly died,
- Thoughts From The Seychelles I... The sun carresses this ...
- Sydney The Kidney Carolyn depends on you And because of that...
- Let's Part While We Still Can ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Sit And Look At Photographs
I sit and look at photographs
And say I love you so
A thousand miles between our laughs
Yet they travel to and fro
I see you now, you’re really close
Hand in hand we walk.
Through the pleasant countryside,
Neither seems to talk.
A smile breaks through, laughs ensue
The mirth comes from our heart
It is very plain we two
Should never be apart.
So take my love to keep you warm,
Safe in the days ahead
And I’ll keep yours to ward off harm
And I’ll cherish the things you’ve said.
While I sit and look at ...