Terry Brewer Poems
- Beneath The Waves - Seychelles... Beneath the surface of...
- My Water Ski My water ski, she is a beauty Now she’s painted...
- Remembrance Who will speak for those who nobly died,
- Thoughts From The Seychelles I... The sun carresses this ...
- Sydney The Kidney Carolyn depends on you And because of that...
- Wynne's Bar, Mahe, The Seychel...
- Time Time is so very slow And yet so quick What makes it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Beneath The Waves - Seychelles Islands
Beneath the surface of the blue, blue sea
Is a place I love to be,
Shall I bring lobster home for tea?
In the quiet beauty of the deep,
In that serenity, a ray, sand covered – is he asleep?
No, ever watchful, he wakes, shakes, departs
A hawksbill turtle, gliding by on flippered wings
Ever hunted to make those tourist things.
The beauty of his polished shell his death knell rings
Now the delicate coral garden reveals
Vibrant fish, gentle anenomes, horried eels,
And the beauty of slow cowrie shells
A giant grouper, stationary, guards his ...