Tex T Sarnie
Tex T Sarnie Poems
- Isn'T It Funny
- Me, Myself Why is it that when I'm sitting alone in the ...
- Writing For Writing's Sake
- The Mature Woman 4 Isn't it funny how some women can grasp a...
- A Rag Man's Trumpet A mutual friend has told me that you're ...
- No Answers Without My Key My key has disappeared into a cloud...
- Car Park Syndrome
Aircraft engineer turned artist, writer of novels and poetry, book producer and self publisher. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tex T Sarnie
Isn'T It Funny
Isn't it funny how people who say ‘isn't it funny'
often don't say anything funny at all.