The Artist Poems
- He He who can behold the strength of courage, Knowing the ...
- Hamlet Whenever comes in front of eyes; my dearly Hamlet, ...
- A Night Once is sat upon a dark and mystical night, ...
- Bread Turns Him Dead. A Death Bread turns him dead, The ...
- My Prayer MY PRAYER “Salvage me away from painful grieves” I...
- An Evening The sky has turned pastel pink, And the glorious...
- Failure Try a thousand time to, But you would never get ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Artist
Try a thousand time to,
But you would never get through,
To overcome it is unfeasible,
A part of life undeniable.
You learn from it, you earn from it,
Though you consider it as a foe,
How foolish you are, how obscure you are,
A grave matter of unending woe.
Blind you are to see the sun set,
For it rises at another place in its glory,
And with new warmth and light,
It tells us a legendary story.
There are two destinations in a person’s life,
One is success and the other is death,
One is certain and the other uncertain,