The Queen's Dagger
The Queen's Dagger Poems
- Let It Out From the moment I saw you, I knew that something...
- Proud I am proud not to be one of you. It may sound silly, ...
- Cross My Heart I'll cross my heart, but I do not hope to ...
- Anybody Does anybody care? Is anybody listening when I ...
- Say What You Want This mountain that I must climb is ...
- Expectations 'expect to be accepted', if you do so, you'll ...
- 'A' Or 'B'? ? ? ? ? ? The question is between you two, 'A' ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The Queen's Dagger
Let It Out
From the moment I saw you,
I knew that something was wrong.
What makes you laugh makes others cry,
but I don't want to see you die.
Your red wrists, they make me kneel,
they make me break down and cry.
Oh, sweet child, why?
Please don't pull that trigger,
you don't know what you're doing.
You run away when I approach,
as if I am a lowly cockroach.
Please don't be afraid, I swear that I care.
I just want to mend your broken heart.
Dying is not an art.
Your wrists, they make me kneel,
they make me me break down and cry.