Thomas Noel Smith
Thomas Noel Smith Poems
- The Song Of The Wind Have you heard the wind blow Through ...
- Quiet Moments Quiet moments, In the still evening Sweet ...
- I Have Watched With Awe I have watched with awe As the sun ...
- Vespers The evening song Breathes its melody Through open...
- What Tomorrow Brings Time measured by the ticking Of the ...
- Let My Heart Keep Memoriy's So... There are songs that I ...
- Reunion Rushing people everywhere To destinations all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Thomas Noel Smith
The Song Of The Wind
Have you heard the wind blow
Through the leaves of tress
That sway and bend
In reverence to the wind?
Have you heard the lonely song
Of the wind
As it searches the world
Looking for its love?
Oh, the song of the wind,
A melancholy dirge,
Singing in time
To the funeral march
Of a forgotten soul
And the song of the wind
The song of a heart that is breaking
And can no longer live
Without his love.