Timothy Brashear Poems
- Exceptional Man (Spinoff Of Ma...
- Tgif As the week Comes to a sure end ...
- This And That One tries to walk One tries to scat All and ...
- Sometimes....All The Time Joy Sometimes things go smooth and ...
- Gifts To Give On Jesus' birthday What do I give? ...
- Not About Not about hoping Not about trying ...
- Win Win things are going great Win things are not ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Brashear
Exceptional Man (Spinoff Of Maya Angelou - Phenomenal Woman)
Handsome men wonder where my secret lies.
I'm not rock or built to mock an athlete’s size
But when I start to tell them,
They think I'm telling lies.
It's in the strut of my legs
The gaze of my eyes,
The stride of my step,
The tone of my thighs.
I'm a man
That's me..you si
I walk into a room
Just as suave as you dream,
And to a woman,
The ladies stand or
Melt like heated ice cream.
Then they swarm around me,
A hive of honey bees.
It's the steam in my voice, ...