Timothy Marshal Nichols
A biography is usually a chance to boast, exaggerate and lie. But as Timothy says: I am what I am and nothing else.
These are the rumours: Timothy Marshal-Nichols claims he was born and he did grow up in Leicester, England. He did go to Liverpool University where he attempted to study Economics – but that wasn't his fault. As a punishment he now works as a Software Engineer. Which probably explains many of his obsessions.
The title of the collection 'Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape' was inspired by two sources. Firstly by 'Reveries of a Solitary Walker' by the Genevan philosopher Jean-Jacques Rousseau (1712 – 1778) . Written around 1776, and towards the end of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Iron Men, Crosby Beach
- Stolen Treats
- Morning Haiku
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.17...
- Black Rose
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.15...
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.14...
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.13...
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.12...
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.10...
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.11...
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.9 ...
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.8 ...
- Reveries of an Imaginary Landscape No.7 ...
Comments about Timothy Marshal Nichols
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)