Timothy Quevedo Poems
- The 'Allegiance'
- Cold Mirrors I was a monster kissing cold mirrors, Drowning...
- Perfumes Do you remember when we bore in flesh? , You were ...
- Spineless If I broke my spine, And shattered my own hands, ...
- My Only Friend Days resume and nights go by, The sun won't ...
- Dress Of Bride She fell once today, A broken grin chafed ...
- His Walls Bled Red Born in hatred, Conceived in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Quevedo
His Walls Bled Red
Born in hatred,
Conceived in considerence,
His burned walls bled red,
Scars from the bitterness,
Running from the past,
Hoping to find the present,
Searching miles vast,
His hands reaching for faith so hesitant,
He's asking himself 'why'?
'was it worth all this time'?
In a sense he admits his return,
Off to finish the last broken bridge to burn,
Sovereign has given up, it's his final turn,
He shattered the pieces in a matter of time,
Just past a quarter till nine,
He's broken and fixed with the same tricks,
And yet he's turning ...