tionna estrada Poems
- The Price I Payed Or You Happiness fills inside I am tired ...
- My Lover close to you i feel ur heart i see u smile we r ...
- Lanii (Little Flower) little flower ur petals grow ...
- High And Mighty open up dont u hide
- More Or Less I can't think at all my mind is going blank My...
- Freedom Whisper softly The wind speaks to me Such a ...
- Marissa Lost in doubt No one can find me I'm scared ...
I am a poet in the making u guys shud enjoy lol more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tionna estrada
The Price I Payed Or You
Happiness fills inside
I am tired from the touch
It drains my very body
I am losing so much blood
I bleed the light which shows my way
Happiness doesnt come with out a price
It's a price I payed
I love the this silly feeling
Even if I'm going crazy
I'm only doing this for u
And I'll use my blood to light ur way
God I'm getting sooo dizzy
I don't wanna fall
So I just keep going
Even if I use it all
I love u marissa!