tochukwu nwankpa Poems
- Departing Departing is such a sweet sorrow From dunghills ...
- The Indomitable Lion you walked on the road not taken From ...
- My Grand Mother A woman full of wisdom With a wide range of ...
- True Love TRUE LOVE. True love is like a palm tree That ...
- The Feast Of The Rain
- Lonely Souls
- The Rolling Milestone In our quest for fame We loose sight ...
I was born two days before Valentine's day on the 12th of february 1991 to Dr and mrs.n.o nwankpa.I had my primary education at Total child nursery and primary school Awka.I finished my secondary education at Shalom academy Nsukka and i am presently studying medical imaging at the University of Nigeria Enugu campus. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tochukwu nwankpa
Departing is such a sweet sorrow
From dunghills and ghettos
My true life i leave behind
Tears bite my eyes but i wont cry
The anguish of joy is my lot
Like a traveller i trode this unending journey
With my burdens i carry like a donkey
I have seen the beauty of loneliness
And the sadness of companionship
Fantasy is an opium i crave for
Wandering in this wilderness
Like the Israelites and asking
Questions like the pharisees and sadducees
I shall depart nevertheless
To find a land filled with happiness
With the splendor that nature ...