Tomás Ó Cárthaigh
Tomás Ó Cárthaigh Poems
- A Horse Is A Horse A horse is a horse and a man is a man And...
- Ireland, Is It But A Notion? Ireland, is it but a Notion? ...
- He Who Is Watched By The Unsee... He who walks knows not he...
- Can A Hand Outstretched Be Tru... Can a hand outstretched ...
- I Am Not Alone, Though Alone I... I am not alone, though ...
- A Cry, Silent, In The Night A cry, silent in the night, ...
- Ghandi: Indias Inspiration To ... He faught not war, but ...
Born in Galway, the author grew up in the small town of Banagher in Offaly.
Writing since a child, he published extensivly on the internet on such sites as Writers.com and Writerstoyou.com among others, before self publishing his first title 'Writings In Rhyme' in 2005.
http: //www.youtube.com/tomasocarthaigh more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Horse Is A Horse
A horse is a horse and a man is a man
And neither can be the other
And each can survive but is much better
In the company of one another.
And while a horse is a horse and that is true
A horse is but a beast
As a cow is a cow, some ask how
On its flesh we should not feast?
For they do so in France as in other places
And I don't know how they can
For while a horse is a horse and is only a horse
It is less a cow than it is a man!