Tony M Walton
Biography of Tony M Walton
Tony Walton's work is noted for its stylistic and technical achievements. It's engagement and tackling of moral and social issues and its variety of form, tone and content. The central themes of his poetry are love, morals, the relationship between unique human beings and the anonymous, impersonal world of nature. Tony Walton lives in the Cayman Islands and has been published in various magazines.
- 11 Months In London
- On Thursday Morning 3: 55 AM
- Today's Agenda: Sieze the day
- The Dark Matter of Graduation
- Drinking red wine on the beach this nigh...
- The Real Culprit in the Matter of Love
- To hell with Edgar Allen Poe, Sylvia Pla...
- Coloring inside the lines
- Punching the Moon
- A Couple on a Sunday Drive
- Indentation in the Female Psyche
- After they left
- Dear Lady
- After a confidential word with the conci...
Punching the Moon
There are delving days when the ink blue sea whispers to me
in a sexy voice, 'Come over here boy, and give me a kiss.'
'Hell no girl! I am not easy like that! Anyway, I have
too much to do.'
I want to get cashy and swagger with America,
drunk with England on cool draft lager,
dine with France on her clean white linens with shining silver,