Biography of Tony M Walton
Tony Walton's work is noted for its stylistic and technical achievements. It's engagement and tackling of moral and social issues and its variety of form, tone and content. The central themes of his poetry are love, morals, the relationship between unique human beings and the anonymous, impersonal world of nature. Tony Walton lives in the Cayman Islands and has been published in various magazines.
- 11 Months In London
- 5: 07 pm at Coconut Joes Bar
- A Blink -new-
- A Couple on a Sunday Drive
- After a confidential word with the conci...
- After they left
- Coloring inside the lines
- Dear Lady
- Drinking red wine on the beach this nigh...
- Indentation in the Female Psyche
- On Thursday Morning 3: 55 AM
- Punching the Moon
- The Dark Matter of Graduation
- The Real Culprit in the Matter of Love
11 Months In London
As I turn left off Oxford Street
cloaked in a low sky and shuffling
along with the other furrowed brows
I search for the accents of my youth
“Tomato” or “Tomahto” or “Tomata.”
“Aunt” or “Ant” or “Auntie”
Punching my cold fists into a