Triauna Hall Poems
- A Beautiful It creeps and crawls Right up my bedroom ...
- I Wonder Sometimes I wonder, am I really wanted? Do people ...
- The Phone Call I’m back at it again, only this time I thought...
- I Hate That I Hate I hate the way you treat me I hate that ...
- Day And Night Collided When day met night Everything felt ...
- Love Isn'T... Love isn’t… Love isn’t always love letters and...
- ...And Deeper I'm planning your fate right as I speak I want...
TriAuNa* more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
It creeps and crawls
Right up my bedroom wall
It's fast and quick
It's creepy and slick
Most people are scared
That it will fall in their hair
Some will go for the kill
Take away its breathing will
Its blood begins to spill
We don't care how it feels
It builds its own home
It only works alone
It catches its prey
They never get away
When their spotted, they like to hide
When we find them, we take away their pride
When their threaten, they begin to attack
Then we run and don't look back
Too bad, it's too late, cause of their venomous ...