Tyler Cooley Poems
- The Waters One final look at your reflection An image ...
- Any Other Way Try not to think too hard now Don't let the ...
- Different Worlds She was the one all the world seemed to ...
- The Liar Conscience seems a fable To everyone who looks ...
- White Dress The mother dressed in white Her wrappings ...
- Second Glance Searching for a better reason Why she's coming...
- Secrets Is anything real? Are we truly alive? Is free an ...
Most call me Tyler.
My writing stems from personal experiences, and an ever-evolving outlook on the world.
I am a musician, art enthusiast, writer, and at times the definition of controversy.
Tread lightly in the world that my words create. Otherwise, you might find yourself in a place you
never thought you could understand, nor would ever want to. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tyler Cooley
One final look at your reflection
An image blurred, what can you see?
A ripple barely breaks the surface
Your life a stone cast to the stream
When could you ever matter?
Like the stone, your mark is small
What could you ever offer?
Where's the meaning in it all?
Stand before a raging river
Try to see where it begins
Then take a look a little closer
You just might see where you fit in
We're all just ripples in the waters
Each so meaningless and weak
Yet when the ripples come together
We finally find the strength to speak