Tyler Wilcox Poems
- Bedsheets She wrinkles her nose like a rabbit in heat; The ...
- Try Try Try Theres a poem hidden somewhere In the rosebud ...
- 'La Petit Mort' La petit mort I die each night Is nothing ...
- A Poem Young bodies Thrust together at the hips Collide ...
- Flowers Labyrinthine fields of jasmine Line pavements Under...
- Dusk (M.M.) The way Her laughter ...
- Olympus Mons Mon couer est a toi pour toujours Is how you ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tyler Wilcox
She wrinkles her nose like a rabbit in heat;
The metallic overtones
Of her hands monotony
Unbuckled, and slid down
Into twitching profane oaths
Of his and her affections.
The strong rippled undercurrent
Water leaves light impressions
On wooden branch underbelly
I stare at them and try to forget
But the not thought that comes to mind
Is of the light impressions you left on my tongue.
The heat of her skins reminiscince
Leaves traces like California brush fires
The smoke and soot and ash
Clings to my lips and mind, radiating ...