U Win Kyi
U Win Kyi Poems
- Friendship (Meeting An Old Fri...
- Mother Day (A Neglected Mothe...
- Friendship (Friendshift, Frien...
- Father's Day (3) (Knowing Fat...
- Mother's Love (Speaking Heart...
- A Sex Worker (3) (She Swallowe...
- Solar Eclipse When we were kids, in a small village, we ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about U Win Kyi
Friendship (Meeting An Old Friend Unexpectedly)
Hello, my friend, ' long time, no see.'
meeting you here is full of bliss and glee.
Many years had passed since I left.
Many more years had flown very fast since we met.
With days and nights coming in and out,
many changing seasons I can't count.
Many times the earth has gone around the sun,
our friendship is still ' forever young.'
O, my friend, you have,
bald head displacing the hairy crest,
gray hairs sprouting at the best.
The waist-line flabby, potbelly and broaden,
maybe due to drinking beer Heineken.
We are having a long talk,
at the ...