U Win Kyi
U Win Kyi Poems
- Mother Day (A Neglected Mothe...
- Friendship (Friendshift, Frien...
- Friendship (Meeting An Old Fri...
- Father's Day (3) (Knowing Fat...
- Mother's Love (Speaking Heart...
- A Sex Worker (3) (She Swallowe...
- A Woman With Inner Beauty. She is always optimistic. She ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about U Win Kyi
Mother Day (A Neglected Mother's Loneliness And Sorrow)
Every year on Mother Day,
I have many words to say,
from here Old-Age home where I stay,
to my children who live far, far away,
who are too busy, a visit they rarely pay.
My hairs are becoming sparse and gray,
My teeth decay,
and break away,
My mind depresses and in dismay,
My nervous response slow and delays,
My memory forgetful and in disarray,
My legs weak and walk in sway,
I feel so gloomy when the day is without sun-rays,
I feel so scare when the night is without moon-light spray,
I keep the toys made of clay,
with which in ...