Vangile Mtyali Poems
- A Real Woman Can someone give me real woman! A woman with ...
- Having An Affair With A Marrie... Hush I have a confession ...
- Wonders Of Mother Nature Mother nature Oh mother nature How...
- Lonely Old Lady Loneliness drove me to settle for less I saw...
- The Human Spirit I watched you As you took my life right in ...
- Daddy's Little Princes Wanna know why I'm daddy's little ...
- I Said Never I said never I said I will never be a street...
Intombi Ka Mtyali Ozalwa ku Nonkululeko, born and raised in Duduza. I'm outspoken, creative, smart, caring, witty and stubborn at times. I strongly believe in telling the truth/ straight talk hence with my poems I don’t compromise but I tell it like it is. After all the truth will set you free more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vangile Mtyali
A Real Woman
Can someone give me real woman!
A woman with an original body
Breast, hips, lips, face
I want a real woman
Not the woman on the magazine
Cause they not real
Want a woman who is proud Of her body
A woman who respects her body
a woman who cares more
About her inner beauty
Cause that's the most important part of who she is
A woman who wears make up
Not a mask
A real African woman
Areal coloured women
A real white woman
A real Indian woman
Areal Chinese woman
A woman created by God ...