Vangile Mtyali Poems
- A Real Woman Can someone give me real woman! A woman with ...
- Having An Affair With A Marrie... Hush I have a confession ...
- Lonely Old Lady Loneliness drove me to settle for less I saw...
- Wonders Of Mother Nature Mother nature Oh mother nature How...
- I Said Never I said never I said I will never be a street...
- In Need Of A Father’s Love It was only when I was half of 50 ...
- The Human Spirit I watched you As you took my life right in ...
Intombi Ka Mtyali Ozalwa ku Nonkululeko, born and raised in Duduza. I'm outspoken, creative, smart, caring, witty and stubborn at times. I strongly believe in telling the truth/ straight talk hence with my poems I don’t compromise but I tell it like it is. After all the truth will set you free more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vangile Mtyali
A Real Woman
Can someone give me real woman!
A woman with an original body
Breast, hips, lips, face
I want a real woman
Not the woman on the magazine
Cause they not real
Want a woman who is proud Of her body
A woman who respects her body
a woman who cares more
About her inner beauty
Cause that's the most important part of who she is
A woman who wears make up
Not a mask
A real African woman
Areal coloured women
A real white woman
A real Indian woman
Areal Chinese woman
A woman created by God ...