Biography of veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- My Indian Girls.. -new-
- My dream.. -new-
- the doubt and its effect.. -new-
- I am in shock.. -new-
- s'laugh'terly flirting.. -new-
- Facing North -new-
- Emotions Are The Waves -new-
- Those Who Seek Happiness -new-
- The Biased Regret -new-
- Have You Been There? -new-
- The palms of our hands.. -new-
- Modulation -new-
- Growing up.. -new-
- The earthly lady.. -new-
- 10th commandment of Judaism, Christianit...
- A bag of air!
- A bait and I.
- A Bit More!
- A book.
- a bottle full of love!
- a bow and an arrow..
- a butterfly girl!
- a ceremony on the bed!
- a child from the rain forest!
- A Child In A Man
- a daughter's plea..
- a december morning in my village!
- A Drop
People who read veeraiyah subbulakshmi also read
Tears may wash away the dirt from the eyes
and the hurt from the heart.
Fear will wipe away the courage from the heart,
and fill the eyes with tears.
Fear is worse than tears, as it hurts the heart,
Tear is better than fear, as it heals the wound,
Give up the fear and the tear,
when our heart is stronger than ever.