Venkateswaran Krishnan Sreenivasan
Venkateswaran Krishnan Sreenivasan Poems
- Born To Die -new- Who said we are all born to die? We are born to...
- Thanks-Giving I bow to thee O’ lord ...
- Make A Wish Make a wish and swiftly act No wishful thinking;...
- As You Sow So You Reap As you sow, so you reap You have no ...
- A Lonely Mother
- Elevate Thyself Elevate thyself in body and spirit By ...
- Elegy To A Cat An unknown guest peeped at morn, a female ...
Born of indigent parents as their fourth child
Father served in the Royal Indian Army medical corps as non commissioned officer.A medical graduate and chest physician since 1962.Continues in medical practice. Had a liking for poetry from childhood and wrote poems from my school days more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Venkateswaran Krishnan Sreenivasan
Born To Die
Who said we are all born to die?
We are born to live and thrive
And to better this world, strive
By work and worship until we die
Look at the ills afflicting us
And try to improve the world around us
Learn the way from altruistic messiahs
Who toil all their life without fuss