Vidi Pudinkz Poems
- Wishing Hopes Birthday is a present of being lived Time when...
- A Poem To Mom Mom, you are the Wind Blow me life and ...
- Gold Mine Just a feather can fly Thousands are hard to ...
- Chancy Decision The clock keeps on ticking ...
- Vivid December It's snowing Get colder It's freezing Get ...
- Part-Time Lover I'm a part-time lover Whose love is not ...
- Early Evening Skies were red before moon Sitting there with ...
His name is Vidi Pudinkz, not the real one. Actually, the real name is Vidi Irawan Wijaya, a male who was born in Jambi, a small city in Sumatra Island, Indonesia. He is the oldest brother of three.
Now, he lives in Jakarta, Indonesia studying in Bina Nusantara University majoring English Department and soon is going to get his first bachelor degree. His hobbies are ice-skating, travelling, writing, hanging out, bicycling, drawing, etc. He speaks Indonesian and English well, also a bit Chinese.
He also writes many kinds of poems, such as Free-Verse, Blank-Verse, and End-Rhyme poems. He often writes Escapism, Narrative, and Imaginative poems of his life and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Vidi Pudinkz
Birthday is a present of being lived
Time when you were blown to be loved
Breath air of seeing emotion
Moving smile of the eyes to feel passion
Birthday as thankfulness moment of life
O.. wish and hope and praising life
Fate gave cheerful soul to hug love
The adorer flew life like a white dove
Birthday beats a melody wind to blow
Breezing blissful wishes that flow
To the river of fallen stars
Which shine and bounce the light of fallen stars
Birthday and the wishing hopes pour like rain
The love to grant never in vain
Wish light hope bright ...