Vidura Prabhath Poems
- A Place In This World The moon falls on the mount a long way...
- I Choose Nature To You With numbed feelings, I walk along ...
- Ode To A Willow Walking alone among giant ...
- We Shall Overcome Someday After the twilight, darkness falls ...
- The World The world is refined, refined to the worse. We ...
- Peace In The Air The ripples touch the white sand The ...
- Seasons Flowers will bloom, but never will I pluck one The...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vidura Prabhath
A Place In This World
The moon falls on the mount
a long way to go,
waiting for someone amidst people passing.
Fatigued, yet unresolved matters hovering the mind.
A dark cloud swallows the moonlight.
Feeling insecure, wandering here and there with distracted thoughts,
unsated with love and happiness
Having nowhere to go
Having nothing to live to
Having noone to take care of
Having a pile of incompleted tasks
He is searching a place in this world.