Vlad Mutuleanu Poems
- A Star Among Many -new- I am but a ray of light On a warm sunny ...
- The Lost Poem Once I had a moment A moment of fantasy A ...
- Dark Horizons Whirling, chaos, death Engulf the ...
- If You Just Let Me What`s a poem But a lie, What`s a dream...
- Life How easy to step forward Releasing myself And those ...
- Everything Every day its memory, Every moment has its ...
- When The Words Abandon Me When the words abandon me I feel ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''What difference does it make if a bird`s feet are broken when it has wings to fly high above the heaven.''Vlad Mutuleanu
''The moment we let our deepest feelings guide our actions is the moment we bathe in light or drown in darkness.''Vlad Mutuleanu
Comments about Vlad Mutuleanu
A Star Among Many
I am but a ray of light
On a warm sunny day,
I am but an autumn leaf
Softly blown away.
I can never be
The sunrise at dawn
Nor the moon at night,
I am but a star among many
That shine in the dark.