Vlad Mutuleanu Poems
- The Lost Poem Once I had a moment A moment of fantasy A ...
- Dark Horizons Whirling, chaos, death Engulf the ...
- Life How easy to step forward Releasing myself And those ...
- Everything Every day its memory, Every moment has its ...
- When The Words Abandon Me When the words abandon me I feel ...
- Kiss Darkness falls Emptiness around The stars above. I ...
- Heaven`s Rage Though the might of insects Seemed so bright, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''What difference does it make if a bird`s feet are broken when it has wings to fly high above the heaven.''Vlad Mutuleanu
''The moment we let our deepest feelings guide our actions is the moment we bathe in light or drown in darkness.''Vlad Mutuleanu
Comments about Vlad Mutuleanu
The Lost Poem
Once I had a moment
A moment of fantasy
A moment of talent and inspiration
A moment of greatness
The words flowed through me
Like waves on a silent sea
Carrying my feelings
My message for the world to see
That moment was special
Maybe even more
Not only words transcended
But my very heart and soul
On the paper were created
With every press of my pen
A piece of heaven descended
It was like God himself
Wanted my poem to be perfect
So I sat down
And wrote my feelings
Or whatever flowed into my pen
Possessed by ...