Vlad Mutuleanu Poems
- Candle In The Dark You are a candle in a room, A room ...
- The Lost Poem Once I had a moment A moment of fantasy A ...
- I Am Not Right I am not right, Something is broken from ...
- Dark Horizons Whirling, chaos, death Engulf the ...
- Hard Is The Truth Hard is the truth That binds you with its ...
- The Land Of My Dreams In the land of my dreams The stars ...
- Life How easy to step forward Releasing myself And those ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''What difference does it make if a bird`s feet are broken when it has wings to fly high above the heaven.''Vlad Mutuleanu
''The moment we let our deepest feelings guide our actions is the moment we bathe in light or drown in darkness.''Vlad Mutuleanu
''The mistakes of today are the accomplishment of tomorrow.''Vlad Mutuleanu
Comments about Vlad Mutuleanu
Candle In The Dark
You are a candle in a room,
A room that`s being dark
Yet all throughout the night
Your flame should never stop.
As perfect or imperfect
That flame may always be,
It will forever be yours truly
And only you can keep it burning.
So don`t give up
And let your flame dull out,
But let it seethe the room
And turn it into light.