Walani Ndhlovu Poems
- Natural Disasters What's wrong with nature Cracking my house...
- When The Rains Come When the rains come The land smiles The...
- Sleep Forever Down I lie Sleeping all day Still asleep for...
- Coming Together A cat and a fog never interact But this time...
- They Run 'Em Nights Burning Fl... They run 'em nights ...
- My Innocence Who goes against me? Nobody! But the very ...
- Climbing The Hill Stand still With your hand climb the ...
My name is Walani Ndhlovu. I like writing poems during my leisure. I learn at Mzuzu Academy. My favourite poets are Edgar Allen Poe and Robert Frost. I became interested in poetry when i was 11 years old and i didn't want to throw my work away. that's why i still post the poems which i wrote when i was on a low level than i am now. I was born in a familly of seven children: three brothers and three sisters. My brothers names are Peter, Dumisani and Rabon. My sisters names are Sibongire, Getrude and Abigail. I live with my mum. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Let no muscle interfere but words and concord.''Some people believe that war can be justified forgetting the innocent victims who would all be safe if rivaling powers compromise.
''Worry not about the gentle defeats for you still hold the victory you won during fertilization, life.''The greatest boon
Comments about Walani Ndhlovu
What's wrong with nature
Cracking my house through earthquake
Trees practicing their weathering there
Yet washing away my dishes
Damaging everything in my house through floods
Tilling my house through landslide
Attacking me with epidemics
I wish it would warn me first
If I was the cause
Why wouldn't it tell me?