Walani Ndhlovu Poems
- Natural Disasters What's wrong with nature Cracking my house...
- When The Rains Come When the rains come The land smiles The...
- Sleep Forever Down I lie Sleeping all day Still asleep for...
- Coming Together A cat and a fog never interact But this time...
- They Run 'em Nights Burning Fl... They run 'em nights ...
- My Innocence Who goes against me? Nobody! But the very ...
- Resilient Memories Take my shoes but leave their trucks For ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Let no muscle interfere but words and concord.''Some people believe that war can be justified forgetting the innocent victims who would all be safe if rivaling powers compromise.
''Worry not about the gentle defeats for you still hold the victory you won during fertilization, life.''The greatest boon
Comments about Walani Ndhlovu
What's wrong with nature
Cracking my house through earthquake
Trees practicing their weathering there
Yet washing away my dishes
Damaging everything in my house through floods
Tilling my house through landslide
Attacking me with epidemics
I wish it would warn me first
If I was the cause
Why wouldn't it tell me?