Wesley Garrett Poems
- I Know What I Don'T I like you You like me You don't want...
- The Amazing Zoe Your love is your light and the world is ...
- Death By Beauty Beauty is the source of all things in day, ...
- Madness And Sanity Please don't question my sanity, you ...
- I Write (Purple Pen) 'The way I feel is lightening fast So ...
- Who Am I? Who am I in your eye? Wheres my name in the sky? ...
- Disturbance You think that you are all of that. You just ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wesley Garrett
Who Am I?
Who am I in your eye?
Wheres my name in the sky?
What happens when I die?
How many truths are lies?
Am I Death resting on End?
Can I ever start again?
Con the Out ever be In?
Please, tell me where to begin!
I am not Death
I am not Life.
I will not rest
I will not strike.
i will not ever be in pain,
because I can't..don't play your game.
I am not free, nor a slave;
I just have yet to be made.
So...Who am I?
I am, that guy.