White Tiger Poems
- Under A Moonlit Night Walking on the boardwalk Under a ...
- Lonely Tear On My Face A distorted voyage through my ...
- Rollercoaster Of Pain In my heart I feel the shame A ...
- Depression Sometimes laying on my bed at night I feel a ...
- A White Rose A rose so delicate, living day by day Giving ...
- Motionless Wonder A walk at the beach, late at night Always ...
- Dream Late at night, when I fall asleep All is dark, all is ...
I am the White tiger. I truly love writing, for it is within my soul to put pen and paper together and create an ever flowing art of words. I welcome all of your comments and critiques, for it is this which helps me become a better writer. Thank you for taking your time and dropping by.
Charlie 'whitetiger' Vergara more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Late at night, when I fall asleep
All is dark, all is deep
It may or may not seem to be
A dream within a dream you see
Within my mind, near the end
Repeats the journey, again and again
My spirit rises and floats around
To fill my shadow with life and sound
I open my eyes and look around
It was only a dream, a dream not found.