Windsor Guadalupe Jr
Windsor Guadalupe Jr Poems
- Again, Again, Again, Again, Ag... Some people are ...
- Stockholm Syndrome If you hold this heart emblazoned Past ...
- The Seafarer's Diary; Berceuse... The stars are ...
- Don'T Look For Me Do not look for me. For I have not yet ...
- All The Broken Places Opaque room, Heavy pillows, ...
- Your Hair Your hair, a city of chestnut brown With locks ...
- I Walked With A Tiger I walked with a tiger, In his own ...
Like the thin lines of the Sun, I disappear by the moon light. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Again, Again, Again, Again, Again...
Some people are sodden
This is a mad carousel -
Mount each vessel
With an impassive resolution.
You can’t kill a man
Who’s already dead, darling.
You can’t steal something
From a man who owns nothing.
You can’t shatter a man’s soul
When he hasn’t any.
You can’t cut deeper into my skin anymore,
You’ve sifted the flesh from my bone.
Can’t you remember?
I guess some people aren’t only
Redundant and sodden.
They’ve got a bad case of forgetfulness too.