Winston Harding Poems
- Poverty In The 21st Century It's the 21st century The media ...
- On The Elevator Rushing to work, up in the sky Taking the ...
- Greed The greed of the 21st century Upon humanity seen, near...
- Celebrate Jamaica Jamaica, land of wood and water Beautiful ...
- United Nations Finally Togethe... A world strengthened by the ...
- Nelson Mandela The Hero Lives The doors slammed shut on ...
- Dear America America! Arise to your historical day, The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Winston Harding
Poverty In The 21st Century
It's the 21st century
The media displays it day and night,
Poverty across the globe lies
Poverty cries out from the belly of little boys
Little girls, parents too
Desperately searching for food,
Shelter, clothing, for love,
Companion, for attention
Those with plenty, refuse
To amend, a world haunted by
Is poverty affecting the rich?
Are their poverty the same
As the poor in financial constrains?
For they, too, poverty of love
I see poverty in the learned
I see poverty in those whose
Selfish acts are destroying ...