Yana Thompson Poems
- At The Carnival As I hear the beating of the drums ...
- A Young Mother's Heartbreak Hush now, don't fuss ...
- I Got The Victory In the darkest night and all alone, I ...
- Excerpt From A Demon's Journal I am the warior Prince Fear! ...
- Through A Gypsy's Eyes When you see a gypsy, you see all of...
- Forgotten Listen. Listen. Can you hear?
- Love Like Never Before I've seen the good and the bad, ...
Yana Thompson is an avid reader of poetry. She loves to read comments about her poems from other readers and she also loves to write stories. If anyone is intrested in writing to her personally she can be reached at this E-mail adress. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for reading and Yana hopes that you enjoy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Yana Thompson
At The Carnival
As I hear the beating of the drums
my hips begin to twitch.
My heart thumps in tune to the beating,
the beating of the never ending drums.
As I close my eyes,
I begin to sway from side to side.
Still swaying to the beat I fling out my arms,
everything that is in me is burning to dance.
I give in to these bohemic urges,
and my body begins a sensual dance that I dont know.
My skirt billows and furls in a myrad of color,
as my feet move faster...