Yashvardhan goel (born on 1 august 1992) . He was born in Brijghat, a town at the bank of the holy river ‘Ganga’. By his birth itself, he has inculcated values like spirituality and love that ultimately attracted him towards writing and poetry. His love and passion towards singing is also remarkable.
He was born to Mr. Jitender goel and late Mrs. Rani goel. He has an elder brother, Mr. Nitin goel. Educated initially at ‘Saraswati Shishu Mandir’ school and further at ‘Saraswati Vidya Mandir’ school, he completed his graduation from Uttar Pradesh Technical University. Presently he is living in Ghaziabad city, Uttar Pradesh.
Throughout the time, and as a result of his natural talent ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Kuch toota yun ke awaaz bhi na hui
- yaado ke jhokon se jo gujarte hein khyal...
- Ek Bar Kabhi Toh Aawaz Doge Ye Sochkar
- kitna dard deti hein ye yadein.
- DASTAK DI JO NIND NE TOH
- Nayi Shuruaat Ho Jati Hai....
- kis ore hein najrein teri..
- Ye Koshish Hi Bekar Hai...
- kuch chut jaye na jine se
- har khel khel liya -new-
- Baton Me Khoya Ehsas Lagta Hai
- वो ख्याल से निकलकर
- Jo jhukne ki adat rakhtey hein.......
- कहीँ में रख लूँ इस दिल को छुपा के,
Comments about Yashvardhan Goel
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)