Zachary Hoyt Poems
- Hell On Earth repulsive smell of death fills the air body ...
- Black Plague Wiped out our population. wiped out our ...
- Antichrist in this virgin embero she feels this unholy ...
- Asperity Of Life [verse 1] The many faults of the human ...
- Lost In A Nation Of Millions The memory of you pulses through...
- Down Fall I'm getting crushed from the inside as i start to ...
- Yaay your arms are out stretched towards me this suffocation...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zachary Hoyt
Hell On Earth
repulsive smell of death fills the air
body parts explode like a flair
all i can do is stare
as i look deep inside the glare
all i said was one single phrase
and everyone just stared
no one listened so they all been slaughtered
now they pay the price of not being here
now this is a new slave world
this is a world is full of genocide
wheres its okay to commit suicide
do all the sins you want
this is Satan's world
so now its time to explore
as i see the light beam
it was a heavenly beam like in my dreams
could this be the second coming? ...