zubiya surti Poems
- Taj Mahal (Haiku Poem With Ind...
- Angels On Earth The world seems so huge to me And life is ...
- A Tribute To Our Departed Prin... The dawn of the new year ...
- Jannana Hoga...... Janu na kya hoga kal ko.. Lekin Jannana ...
- Who Is Happier? In the twilight of an beautiful eve When the...
- Laughter The Best Medicine When you're sad or when you're ...
- The Difference Oh how to say... how do I describe? That am...
I want to be the change I want to see in this world... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about zubiya surti
Taj Mahal (Haiku Poem With Independent Haiku)
Symbol of undying love
marvel in marble, white as dove
They say 'Wah Taj! Wah! '
That wonder of the world,
finds place in every heart.
Such is the grand mausoleum!
Careful hands and twenty two years,
made perfect each stone
as flowers and 'aayahts'.
Outside are beautiful fountains.
Gardens full of flowers to
perfume the sleep of she who lies
Like an earthly paradise
for someone who is dead,
when life was death for some!