Abdul Wahab Poems
- >≫A True Friend When the burden of life is too much ...
- >≫Nature The sight of the hills is a beauty The bright...
- A Real Addiction Out of love I can take tricks and schemes ...
- What Life Is! Life is ……………………… Sometimes hearing sometimes ...
- Mirror Oh! Mirror the most loveable, cunning queen You ...
- *dream If a dream Breaks even In a dream You get hurt
- >≫≫I Want To Die Heavenly cursed and heavily sinned ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''‘' No idea is an idea if it does not take out ignorance and eliminate poverty ‘'''idea
''''' Love for knowledge is equal to love for life''........nw''love
'''' Who love knowledge they love themselves''.........nw''knowledge
'''' No words are words if they are not used to sharp your mind and bend you to seek knowledge''..........nw''words
'''' A thoughtful face is better than a smiling face.''........nw''face
>≫A True Friend
When the burden of life is
as the rain
to the cloud
and you are so tuckered out
that you can't bear
the weight and pressure
your legs are dead
you feel burned out
and out of coldness
you condense and freeze
though you try hard
but the wind knows all
with hundred photographs
real and genuine
beautiful and bright eyes
only a true friend knows
how to read
and what goes inside your ...