Abegail Chua Poems
- Your Bitter Absence I was not yours, and you were not mine. ...
- The Secret
- To The Sun, Moon, And Stars To the sun, moon, and stars of my...
- The Poem You asked me once to write you a poem. I said I ...
- Painfully Wonderful With every beat of my heart I longed ...
- Higher Than The Sky A wave of new emotions lifting me higher...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abegail Chua
With every beat of my heart
I longed for you.
With every prayer
I wished for you.
I searched mountains, seas, and skies
for a love this painfully wonderful.
I'll cradle you sweetly in my heart
until the very last beat.