Abegail Chua Poems
- Higher Than The Sky A wave of new emotions lifting me higher...
- The Poem You asked me once to write you a poem. I said I ...
- Painfully Wonderful With every beat of my heart I longed ...
- Your Bitter Absence I was not yours, and you were not mine. ...
- The Secret
- To The Sun, Moon, And Stars To the sun, moon, and stars of my...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abegail Chua
Higher Than The Sky
A wave of new emotions
lifting me higher than the sky.
The sun finally shines.
'Tis lovely feeling the gentle breeze of the wind,
the storm has finally stopped.
Now I see a sea of colors with endless possibilities.
My heart, once caged,
soars freely to the open sky,
past the mountains, past the oceans,
to that man that takes me higher than the sky.