Abishek Nippani Poems
- Caluminating Truth Exonerating from the anaerobic void, ...
- Not Fathomed The grass you always cry about, The one on the...
- Dulcet Melody Of Truth It’s the sun sinking again, Standing...
- Untitled # 5 (Series - Maveric... Beneath the vainglorious ...
- Untitled # 4 (Series - Maveric... Unrequited love making my ...
- Untitled # 3 (Series - Maveric... The night falls as if slain ...
- Untitled # 2 (Series - Maveric... What have you taken away? ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abishek Nippani
Untitled # 2 (Series - Maverick)
What have you taken away?
A black cloud of agony and pain.
As emotions darken,
Once we tasted paradise.
Wide - eyed and innocent,
But your love shrank,
A sickening throng of men.
My memories, what I call them.
Drops of blood,
Followed by hate.
Love burnt to ashes,
In a torrent of vengeance,
I say, ' I still love you.'