Adahlia Bathory Poems
- Remember To Clean Up After You... Oh yeah! I know I’d ...
- Don'T Stop Just Yet Everyone follow me. More people are ...
- So Tell Us Why Now... Yes! Guilty SOUL. Bite you hands and ...
- Can You Explain It Once More? What do you want? Take what ...
- Dance Like The Old Days Back up, back up, and back away ...
- Upside Plus Downside I am, I am you natural ghost. I am, I ...
- What Happens When Rules Aren'T...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adahlia Bathory
Remember To Clean Up After Yourself.
I know I’d find you!
Oh, oh, oh.
I got you like I said!
I told you I never lie.
You were built for shame.
So get up because you’re not dead.
There’s and old saying that goes like this:
“I clean up after myself when I’m tied up”
I can’t find out, No you can’t find it!
You make me sick!
You will regret this.
You owe me this.