Adam Hazard Poems
- Lady Alcoholic My names Mona Lisa with a problem people ...
- Through The Pain Going through life with this pain Just ...
- Missing You: Thoughts Of Remem... Missing You: Thoughts of...
- Lifetime Lifetime Written By: Adam Hazard 2 Months into ...
- My Pledge I'll wait patiently, a year, now or later told ya,...
- Forever One Forever One Written By: Adam Hazard *I wrote ...
- Regrets Pt.2 Regrets Pt.2 Written by: Adam Hazard Ive got...
My name is Adam Hazard(Alias of course) . I've been writing since my freshman year of high schoool. I enjoy talking about my life or things that happen around me. These situations have made me who I am today. I want everyone to know and feel my pain. Which is why I've been starting to write more as of late.
I choose to use a rhythmic pattern cause music is my life. I'll choose random ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
My names Mona Lisa with a problem
people tellin me im bout to lose them
like im bout to lose control
swervin right pass the patrol
red and blue lights start flashin
open bottle of conjure still splashin
time to speed up or pull over
hard choice cause Im far from sober
officer sayin please pull off the road
but ive been gone off in my own mode
so lean with my hair and nails done too
dont need a guy they're all deja vu
minds been gone in a cyclone
not able to stand on my own
stumblin around hopin i wont fall
So I'll put the blame on the alcohol