Adam Pasteris Poems
- Beauty I walked out my front door today Only to find the ...
- Fear Fear is a killing machine It has been twisted by people...
- My Broken Heart My heart hurt from your hard words I ...
- My Woman I had trouble moving today But I saw you and my ...
- I Want To Be Me My dreams are full of many things But ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adam Pasteris
I had trouble moving today
But I saw you and my body felt no pain
Your eyes were a mezmerizing pool of hope
Your lips made me want to shout for joy
Your voice sooths my ears
Your walk only makes me want to run after you more
Your hands caress me with such beauty and care that I loose my senses
Your hair flows in the wind and is like an endless tide of beauty
With you I feel like me
When I'm with you I get a high that's more enjoyable to be in than in any other high
With you my soul feels complete and free to fly to any heights.