Adrian Lee Poems
- Social Normality I am your social norm neither humerous nor ...
- Just A Man Just a man Hanging on the tip of ...
- Liar Liar Liar Mommy's mad at me
- Candlelight Driveby The orange flicker and glow Calm and ...
- Debt Life is but an endless owing. Mother I owe you ...
- Green Green. It hollows me out.
I am but a hapless dropp of water in the ebb and flow of life. I make the best of my existence in hopes that I will be satisfied with the result. I am the anti-american dream. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Adrian Lee
I am your social norm
neither humerous nor boring,
hair black enough, but not blonde enough
complexion pale enough, but not white enough,
wasteful enough, but not environmental enough
I am the unrelenting fury of abnormal
fiercely unique, unafraid of opinion
vehemently spontaneous, fearless of judgement,
Zealously bursting forth, but hidden in deeper recesses
I am the mask of society
smothering the passion within, leaking through the cracks
holding back individuality, falsifying friendships
slandering my peers, gashing rifts between our ...