afolatoba saheed marshal
afolatoba saheed marshal Poems
- Hope In Lonely Feeling lonely in the boulevard, just like a ...
- Marshal In The Strange Jungle
- When He Smiles That's how he feel when he smiles His cheek ...
- A Song For The Saga In a higher lower of my voice I will ...
- Memorable Serenade I sing lonely in yesternight, waiting for ...
- The Wind Chaser I want the earth in my hand, I need a house...
- My Friend, My Love
My poems based on the thing of nature, and world reality with the feelings of human being, religion, behaviours, and point of view of societys more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If there's no escape from death, then it's a failure to be a coward''Life
''If there's no escape from dealth, then it's a failure to be a coward''When it possible for everybody to die, it's a failure to fear anything
''To live solitary life is not that you wish to be one and only, but lack someone to give you joy''Lonely
Comments about afolatoba saheed marshal
My Friend, My Love
Oh! My friend, my friend
It has been like a long era, oh! My friend my, my love you have been keeping me long live as a swain.you maintain your beauty as dove, your love is falling on my heart like rain.please don't share this love as loaf, because this is what have gained.although it may sweat like potatoe but not feeling cook by stove, because if you share it you will search for it again