afolatoba saheed marshal
afolatoba saheed marshal Poems
- The Wind Chaser I want the earth in my hand, I need a house...
- My Friend, My Love
- Solitude Who will cure my soul from my unbraided passion? ...
- Hope In Lonely Feeling lonely in the boulevard, just like a ...
- Marshal In The Strange Jungle
- When He Smiles That's how he feel when he smiles His cheek ...
- A Song For The Saga In a higher lower of my voice I will ...
My poems based on the thing of nature, and world reality with the feelings of human being, religion, behaviours, and point of view of societys more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If there's no escape from death, then it's a failure to be a coward''Life
''If there's no escape from dealth, then it's a failure to be a coward''When it possible for everybody to die, it's a failure to fear anything
''To live solitary life is not that you wish to be one and only, but lack someone to give you joy''Lonely
Comments about afolatoba saheed marshal
The Wind Chaser
I want the earth in my hand,
I need a house in aso.
For the great sea serpents and land
They all shall come to bow,
I wish i could ride in night,
And build a house in cloud.
My wealth shall reach the sky in height
Holier than thou in crowd
Bow the gods in dark,
Stab your soul with sharp
Cunning soul and mine touch and spark
An incessant cry i heard
In the fort night bright i see
The unmercy angel with smile and frank
I wail and beg forgive
But no mercy cry incessant he sang
My opulent, my inheritance has gone
Me avarus ignorance of...