Akshaya Pawasker Poems
- She Communes With Stars She communes with stars, they have ...
- World Of Darkness As a purple blanket unfurls, time comes ...
- Insane Warped mind they say, not conniving, not ...
- Stillborn I am that bud which never opened. A larva that ...
- Confessions My muse is my own befuddled mind. My goading is ...
- Finding Myself Am I one person? Or existing in duality, ...
- Mirror Silver orb hanging on wall, A friend or a foe? It ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Silver orb hanging on wall,
A friend or a foe?
It imitates and knows me,
like none will ever know.
Sees me as I am,
before I see the light of sun.
Hair disheveled, buggy eyes,
a face completely undone.
But I do not mind.
‘It’s just you and me’, I say.
Inspecting myself begrudgingly,
yet completely at ease,
even as, the million eyes in one
bore through me,
unblinkingly sans cease.
It does not pass snide remarks,
does not gloat or smirk.
All cruel words it spares,
silently appraising me,
as it appears to ...