Alessandra Liverani Poems
- - It's All Relative: : Humour My mother’s brother’s sister’s ...
- - Where Are My Glasses? : : Hu... Where are my glasses, ...
- - In The Middle Of Nowhere: : ... I live in the middle of ...
- - She's A Beagle: : Humour Brandy is a beagle I've said a ...
- - Changing The Daily Backup Ta...
- - In The Garden: : Humour The air was alpine fresh and the ...
- A Smoker's Life Smoke, withdrawal, smoke, withdrawal, ...
I read a book by Allen Carr called 'Easy Way To Stop Smoking' and this book inspired me to start writing poems, mainly about addiction. I hope that my poems help people break free from addiction. They can all be found on my website www.escapesmoking.com and I now have a new website for my humorous poems which is www.humourwithlemonpeppersauce.weebly.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- It's All Relative: : Humour
My mother’s brother’s sister’s name is Grace
She’s my aunt and likes to go from place to place
My mother’s sister’s brother’s name is Brad
He’s my uncle and he is my cousin’s Dad
My grandmother on my mother’s side
Is my maternal gran, she is my grandfather’s bride
She also is my father’s mother-in-law
And not surprisingly they often go to war
My cousin is the nephew of my mother
His father happens to be my mother’s brother
My aunty’s niece is in fact myself
If you're confused please don't look at me for help
(Sydney, Australia - 2005)