Alexander Julian Poems
- Spicy Holidays
- Free Love "Free Love" Why are you charging me ...
- Global Warming Global warming exists. Without it, summer ...
- Assumptions Of A Soda Fan It's a bottle of joy. I mean… a ...
- Ancient Belief I took hay from a star on this ship to the ...
- The Peace Of Revenge
- Quick Vacation The wind is quite sweet like a bell with much ...
For more poetry from me, visit Patreon. I talk about myself in poems and so should you.
California is as much of a topic in my poetry as the world.
My style is crazy, but approachable. As long as you care about it. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alexander Julian
It's raining perfume as a nourished cloud to hide old stars away,
Cream pours from wet flowers by cherry red deer off to let me sway.