Alice Holmes Poems
- Death And Pain Death is something we will all face sooner or...
- The Dream At Hanling Creek Lying in bed as your imagination ...
- Why Is this all there is? A place with no hope and ...
- Free Falling Here I am standing The wind in my face Here I...
- Murder Why did you do this to me? I'm a broken heart with a...
- Yesterday And Today Yesterday I was born Today I ...
- Alone Here I stand alone and proud Here I stand with my ...
A female who wants to keep her identity a secert is only seen by friends and family. A woman is afraid of love but celebrates it in a way that is pure and just.
Born in Brisbane, a.h. is currently celebrating the break of day that gives her joy and dreams. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alice Holmes
Death And Pain
Death is something we will all face
sooner or later
But will it happen slowly
or will it be like murder
Pain is something everyone will too have in on point of their life
May it be like emotionly or internally or pysically
No one may know
no matter what.
Where ever you are you can't excape it
so don't bother trying to run or hide
because it will be their waiting
it will just be faster
so what's the use?