alysha renee' Poems
- **i Am** i am a bull's rage hazy and red an angel's tear, ...
- Love love sadness
- Who Would Want Us? in times, where our country had been ...
- Perfection hot tears spill down the young girl's cheek never...
- I Am i am odysseus, in a foriegn land i had to pack up my ...
- True Love wrapped in muscle-bound arms; i felt the world ...
hi my name's alysha renee',
i like to draw, sing and currently i'm interested in poetry, though i've been writing for as long as i remember. i'm young but have an old soul...and many of the things i've witnessed may not be seen as fit for someone of my age. writing is my way of getting out the way i feel. one day the world will know me. all my poems are mostly about me or people close to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about alysha renee'
i am a bull's rage
hazy and red
an angel's tear, left on a death bed
i am the sky
so filled with mixed emotions;
my hail and rain pelting down,
on those who get in my way
i am odysseus, i swear
facing more trials and snares
than the average hero; knowing as if in prophecy,
in the end, that i'll be alone
i am a dying victim's last breath;
struggling to make it through cold pursed lips
struggling to break free from confinement
i am a river racing; wanting to play with the rapids
hoping not to get lost out at sea
an young girl ...