Amber Zitzloff Poems
- Suicide, Suicide Suicide, suicide wishing I were ...
- A Razors Edge As I start to feel lonely again, I reach for ...
- Roses Are Red... Roses are red, voilets are blue blood is ...
- I Am Here... I am here, though it does not feel like it. ...
- What About You? Many nights I lay in bed, Contemplating ...
- Rip, Tear Rip, tear, I don't care. Cut, slice, it feels ...
- There's No Place Like Home there's no place like ...
I am in foster care, I have been since I was 11. Before that time I was not given a very long life expectancy due to a cronic illness called Cystic Fibrosis. I went to the foster home where I was constantly cared for and watched over. I astonished my doctors, living 4 years longer than expected. I am doing much better with that aspect of my life. Resently, I have been struggling with depression ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Amber Zitzloff
Suicide, suicide wishing I were dead.
Suicide, suicide deep in my head.
Suicide, suicide cutting my wrists.
Suicide, suicide I'm so done with this.
2 days,2 days let until I die.
2 days,2 days til the last tear I'll cry.
2 days,2 days until I am all gone.
2 days,2 days til the dark breaks the dawn.
Suicide, suicide deep inside my head.
Suicide, suicide now I'm alomst dead.
Suicide, suicide turn out the light.
Suicide, suicide good bye, good night.