amitav mazumdar Poems
- Around My Words (I saw my tears rippling down in the ...
- An Episode Of Love I'll fly to make your wings flap Birds ...
- A Few Ends And there stopped everything, every roads A ...
- To My Closest Neighbours Behind those walls, I never ...
- Crimson Mail It came serpently And laid in my Age-old ...
- If I'M So! I need a hunt My claws are straight and ...
- After A Rape! We shall not forget We shall throw away our ...
Born in India, a Hindu by faith. Believes that every thought breeds another and then another and then another.......... First published poem published poem A TREE DIED INSIDE ME was published in The Statesman in 2005. Poems are mostly influenced from the writings of Li Bai- an insane poet rejoices in lazy wanderings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''i'm susceptible to the stars in the sky/I'm incurably romantic''
''My shadows are getting smaller and smaller to a drop of a spherical black...........''amitava mazumdar
Comments about amitav mazumdar
Around My Words
(I saw my tears rippling down in the streams
I found all my pains dancing in my dreams)
In a white uncrumpled paper, I would
I could do so before, my stumbling mood
A standalone shadow, when overlaps another
Gets some space finally, like a good neighbour
However exhumed, without any trace to follow
Deep inside so much, ne’er to glow-
When the window shuts, without any force
I found myself, locked up in an unmined source
Everything precious, well-handed with preciseness
But I dips and drops ...