amy williams Poems
- How Can It Be, My God How can it be my God? That I who’ve ...
- Inside My Teardrop Where lays your essence Lord? Into my ...
- My Heart Is Thine My heart is thine Though mine's bitterer ...
- He Is Leading Me He is leading me, O the joy, He takes away...
- My Jesus Just tears and hopelessness I am, Lord, I don’t ...
- A Life, Give Me A life, give me! So I may live happy, ...
- Who But Me To Slay Myself Who but me to slay myself in shame?...
I am a christian. I love to write of the greater meaning to this hopeless Earth. there is hope and truth in faith in God. I am only 14 but I love God with everything i am and i don't know what better way to show it than this. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about amy williams
How Can It Be, My God
How can it be my God?
That I who’ve fallen, plod;
That I had grasped my shame;
wandering, yet only lame.
My tears, my doubting of grace,
Hands covering my worthless face,
Oh! but was that only thought, not true;
Sin not death, not unable to undo.
Life a test, yet not judgment,
Pain not discouragement;
All of these show me this strength,
Of loving God above length.
Blackness, my only heart,
I am weak; how can I part?
No, no, forgive me,
You give, you free.
I have been killed to shame,
My beloved Jesus came!
And what matters of ...