Anand Ramachandran Poems
- Love Of My Life Something in you I wanna hear, Beyond the ...
- Loneliness As you walk thru the lonely path, Memories ...
- Beautiful Feelings As the ocean waves kisses the sand, ...
- Moments Together Baby I want to hold you tight, Never want ...
- Love Losing you is the last thing I'll do, I’m sure that my...
- I'M Sorry I know mistakes have been made, and it was during...
- The Pain Of Love Thinking bout life And things I've ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''If only i can dream whats gonna happen next, a dream wouldnt be a dream and i wouldnt be the same.''dreams can only be achived by full effort and not only by dreaming about it
''Poetry speaks what the heart wishes to say''Poetry can be used to describe beyond words which the mouth speak
Comments about Anand Ramachandran
Love Of My Life
Something in you I wanna hear,
Beyond the truth and away the fear,
Bringing our heart together so near,
Never wanna see a drip of a tear.
Her eyes were so tough and bold,
Making me feel the mistakes so cold,
For those moments which was very old,
And the truth which were not told.
Emphasizing on the love that I had,
Something in you I was always mad,
The love on me you strongly had,
Makes me regret, the moment I made you sad.
Remembering the moments which was so true,
The happiness moments when I was with you,
Giving you a ...