anita hutchinson Poems
- Cowboy From the time we said hello he had me Just like the ...
- Domsub You live a life not totally unbeknown to me But I ...
- My Destiny Do you know in your hands you hold my destiny Do ...
- My Life With the click of your mouse You can leave your ...
- To A Friend I knew what I was going to say I knew it was ...
- Graymarye City Look out there what you see Look beyound ...
- Thank You I just wanted to say thank you, For everything ...
I am 26yrs. old. I was born in ohio but moved to Texas when I was only 2mths old I made that my home for about 17 yrs. upon leaving I have live in Ga., Oh., Mich., And now I am in Ohio. I have loved reading and writting for as long as I can remember. They were my escape when the world seemed dark. Now I hope to have the chance to give someone else who wants to escape for a bit or to just relax ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about anita hutchinson
From the time we said hello he had me
Just like the song goes
He let me ramble on
And sang sweet songs
He got past my walls when he called me is babydoll
He tells me he wants to hold me tight every single night
And brings to my life a new light
Even though our eyes haven't met
He has snared me into his net
He has given me much joy
As I am his babydoll and
He is my COWBOY